We're offering a brand new batch of off-the-shelf training courses, including a Respectful Workplace bundle your HR manager is sure to love. Account executive Raul Lazo joined us for a webinar to share what's new in the eLearning Brothers off-the-shelf course library.
Don't think courses about HR compliance and harassment prevention can be engaging?
These bite-sized modules follow the 70-20-10 model for higher learning retention and engagement.
The 70-20-10 Learning Model is based on the principle that:
- 70 percent of learning comes from experience, experiment, and reflection.
- 20 percent derives from working with others—social learning, learning from example, mentorship, etc.
- 10 percent comes from formal interventions and planned learning solutions—your traditional eLearning course, for example.
We recently added quite a few courses on HR-related topics to our library. Why do we think having a respectful workplace is so important?
From the employer perspective, a positive atmosphere and safe working environment result in:
- Less turnover/absenteeism
- Fewer (or zero) lawsuits
- Happier, more productive employees drive better business results
From the employee perspective, a respectful workplace generates:
- Higher job satisfaction
- Better performance
What's different about the HR courses offered by eLearning Brothers?
As we mentioned earlier, the HR bundles we've added are all microlearning courses. With bite-sized modules, employees can fit training in around their regular job duties and spend less time away from what you're paying them to do.
Each course is:
- 8-12 minutes long
- Includes at least one video per scenario
- Packed with realistic situations
Our courses are also mobile-responsive, so the courses can be viewed on any device.
We also offer options for customization and can give you access to a course editor and LMS solution for easy training delivery.
To see a preview of the Stop Harassment off-the-shelf course, watch the webinar recording below:
Check out all our off-the-shelf courses below, or contact us to set up your personal demo!
Want more HR training content?
Download our free eBook on the 10 must-have HR training courses.